Sea Limited offers information technology services. The Company provides online personal computer and mobile digital content, e-commerce, and payment platforms.
- The leading e-commerce player in Southeast Asia.
- Aug 18, revenue up 93% year over year, driven by strong gains in digital entertainment. But e-commerce was the star of the show, with the segment growing adjusted revenue by 187%.
- Quarterly active users across Sea's digital entertainment platform, which includes the popular mobile game Free Fire, reached 499.8 million, up 61% year over year.
- CEO Forrest Li noted the rapid shift in consumer behaviour during COVID-19, stating that this "structural shift to digitalisation will be long-lasting."
- Sea aims to continue investing in new content to grow its successful Free Fire mobile title, which now has 100 million daily active users.
- Management also sees a long-term opportunity to expand its Shopee e-commerce platform, which seems poised for further robust growth in the short term.
Post a Comment