Olo is a New York City-based B2B SaaS company that develops digital ordering and delivery programs for restaurants. The company’s platform allows customers to place restaurant orders from multiple origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. It also provides restaurants with order analytics and other services.
- Olo allows restaurant chains to own the customer experience and the customer. This is very important to brands. When people order through Door-dash or Uber eats - it's those delivery services who own the customer.
- Olo has 69,000 locations served - 42% growth Yoy
- Average revenue per unit up 61% to $525M
- retention rate - over 120%
- Revenue grew 125% to $36M
- Gross margine - 81%
- $6M Net income
- $4M profit.
- Company has $180M in cash (after Feb 2021 IPO)
- Outback restaurants moved to use 100% Olo. Company also added "Nandos" and Union square hospitality group.
Post a Comment