Gravity developes and distributes online games, software and other related services in Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
The company's principal product is a game called 'Rgnarok' - a multiplayer online game which is very popular in Japan and Taiwan.
- I am very bullish on Asian markets in general and the Asian gaming space in particular as the gaming culture is very strong in that geography and culture.
- Revenue for Q2 2020 was $74M, up 20.7% from previous quarter.
- Operating profit was $13.6M up 57.5% QoQ and 25.5% YoY.
- Profits came in $10.9M representing a 41.4% increase QoQ and 20.6% YoY
- Ragnarok Origin was launched in Koreah on July 2020 and is ranked 4th in top grossing Google play and Apple's app store.
- Market cap $975M. Small cap with room to explode.
- Free Cash Flow - $24M
Post a Comment