Fiverr is an Israel based company that owns and operates a platform connecting contract (GIG) workers with employers.
- I bought Fiverr June 8, 2020 at $58.43. Current price: $178 - Up %200
- The world is moving in a very fast clip to the Gig economy. Companies would rather outsource many more services than they used to.
- This trend, enhanced by the Covid pandemic will not stop once the pandemic is done.
- Employers seeking services increased this quarter by 37% Yoy.
- Average spending per buyer increased 20% to $195.
- Buyers spending more than $500 account for 57% of core revenue.
- Revenue is up 88% (!) Yoy.
- Gross margin - 83%
- Fonder led: Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger own together more than 20% of the company.
- The growing platform is creating a positive feedback loop - Buyers who come in to find a designer, can engage further services such as SEO, Marketing etc.
- CEO Micha Kaufman has a 96% CEO approval rating on Glassdoor.
- Maket cap is $6B - looks like there's plenty of room to grow.
Post a Comment